- Secured seat clamp: Bottom seat post lock keeps users from sliding seat post completely off the bike for added safety and security.
- The RevMaster frame is made using a 17 step manufacturing process for quality and durability.
- Next Generation X-Frame: Gives you a better ride and allows easy access to all seat, height and handlebar adjustments. Plus – new Bottom bracket cartridge has a 2 piece design for modular service.
- Cam Handles: Comfortable and easy to use, offers quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles.
- More Adjustment Ranges: Allows a better fit with more comfort.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance: New Aluminum components.
- Fender With Integrated Brake Assembly: Provides improved braking and doubles as a moisture guard.
- Kevlar Belt: A Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result is a smooth and QUIET ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes.
- Brake and Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows for smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Custom Cranks: Strong BMX custom cranks & bottom bracket designed to withstand greater force loads then conventional bikes.
- Easy to switch seat options: Post will accommodate personal preferences.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
Pilot II Wireless Cadence Meter (extra charge – $199)
Product Width: 23.00″ (58 cm)
Product Height: 46.00″ (117 cm)
Product Length: 42.00″ (107 cm)
Machine Weight: 143 lbs. (65 kg)
The REVMASTER-PRO Cycling Bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards – with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty – with a lifetime frame warranty, 6 years on resistance system, 3 years on electronics and 2 years on wearables.