- Progressive Stabilization System: The Bravo Pro Functional Trainer features the patented Progressive Stabilization System, which is a pad that adjusts for height and horizontal position. The system offers maximum support (like selectorized equipment) or free standing movement (like most functional trainers). It gives users a greater variety of training options,
and compared to other free-standing machines, the system delivers a 212% increase in load capacity, a 184% improvement in core activation, and a 38% strength gain over free standing cable systems.
- Advanced Cable Adjustment: The Bravo Pro Functional Trainer includes the Advanced Cable Adjustment System, which lets users control the height and width between the cables’ origin. This means the direction of resistance can be completely controlled. Welcome to a new level of versatility and almost endless training possibilities.
- Enhanced dual weight stacks: Two 400 lbs (181 kg) weight stacks allow for fully independent motion and asymmetrical loads for single users, or individual stations for two users. These weight stacks are now even farther apart to allow for an increased range of motion.
- Variable grip chinup bar: The integrated chinup bar’s higher position and multiple grip options target different movements and muscles.
- Included accessories*: Two strap handles, two multi-length strap handles, an ankle cuff, a rotating arm bar, a triceps rope, and a lat pull bar with swivel ends.
Dimensions: L × W × H: 45 ̋ × 83 ̋ × 98 ̋; (114 cm × 211 cm × 249 cm)
Weight Stacks: 400 lbs (181 kg)
Lifting Ratio: 4:1
Color: Available in 15 frame colors or a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors and 33 upholstery colors