- 7 adjustable back pad positions from -20º to 80º to accommodate incline, flat, and decline bench exercises
- 3 adjustable seat positions from 0º to 20º in 10º increments to accommodate varying user heights
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane covers for back pad adjusters to reduce wear
- Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability for easy storage
- Adjustable foot pegs provide leg support
- Flat/incline/decline… five adjustable exercise angles from -15° to 65°
- Great for users of all ages and fitness levels
- Compact, lightweight and space efficient
- Fast and simple bench adjustments
- Wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability
- Folds flat for storage: Length 48.25″ x Width 17.00″ x Height 9.25″
- No assembly required
- Maximum weight 500 lbs.
Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads.
Low pulley station with narrow bar and built-in footplate support that can be positioned flat or vertical for various low pulley exercises.
Back support pad for control and stability while performing triceps exercises.
200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Smith press bar easily stores away to allow full accessibility for cable station workouts.
Includes CMB-375 Multi-Purpose Bench & CHL-610WS High/Low Pulley (not shown).
Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hook (Pat. Pend.) design for easy adjustability with integrated safety stoppers.
Standard with built-in chinning bar, Olympic bar holder and weight plate storage.
Heavy weight half rack system with integrated safety stoppers.
Features spring loaded/swing lock J-Hook (Pat. Pend.) design for easy adjustability.
Dumbbell and Kettle Bell Rack, Horizontal, 2-Tier
The universal tray-style design easily converts from angled to flat position to hold most standard dumbbells, hex dumbbells and kettle bells (tray depth 12”).
Adjustable cam provides proper strength curve and multiple start positions.
Adjustable foot roll accommodates various leg lengths.
Built-in handles for support and stability.
Seat carriage with commercial grade linear wheels riding on 2” nickel plated support rails provide optimal path of travel throughout the full range of motion.
Dual foot plates allow a variety of foot placement options and targeted muscle isolation.
Showing 46–60 of 72 results