Cybex Capital’s mission is to assist our customers with financing Cybex fitness equipment. Cybex Capital’s team, with over 70 years in equipment financing experience, understands how challenging it can be to get financing due to the current economic conditions. Our expertise in arranging equipment financing will help you whether you are a first time commercial club owner, established commercial club owner, YMCA, JCC, corporate fitness center, country club, golf course, high school, college, university, municipality (police/fire/ parks & recreation), personal training studio, hospital, medical professional or rehab clinic. We have financing solutions for you!
Below are some of the benefits of working with Cybex Capital:
- Cybex Capital works with a variety of lenders to meet our customer’s financing needs
- Financing for Cybex equipment, non-Cybex fitness equipment, and non-fitness equipment
- Financing solutions that range from as low as $5,000
- Leases with a $1 Purchase Option, Fair Market Value Purchase Option, and SBA loans are available
- Typical down payments that range from 0% to 20% depending on time in business
- Terms ranging from 24 months to 60 months
F.I.T. Leasing has been providing leasing and financing for businesses since 1983. We have funded thousands of companies – everything from start-up small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
We specialize in tailor made solutions that provide the right structure, pricing and terms to maximize your goals.
Benefits of Leasing
At F.I.T. Leasing, we have financed all types of equipment for thousands of customers in dozens of different industries. From new and used equipment, to transaction sizes of $2,000 to $1,000,000 and up. Customers (lessees) have ranged from startup and small businesses, to major publicly traded companies, and everything in between.
Here are some of the reasons that businesses lease equipment:
- Leasing provides 100% financing so that the amount of upfront cash needed is minimal.
- Lease rates are fixed and are unaffected by changes in interest rates and the stock market.
- Fixed monthly payments allows for improved budgeting and forecasting.
- Purchasing equipment with leasing frees up bank lines, credit lines, and other sources of funds for uses such as working capital, expansion, emergencies, and other non-equipment costs.
- Leasing has the ability to provide tax benefits depending on your company and the type of lease you chose. Consult you accountant or tax professional to learn all of the tax advantages that a lease may provide.
- An equipment lease is one of the easiest method of borrowing money, often saving you days and weeks of effort and aggravation.